Company name : Study Experience Study Experience SARL
Headquarters : 66 rue Condorcet - 75009 Paris
Company number : 51880361400040
Responsible editor : Marc McHugo
Data manager : Marc McHugo
Web host : WP Engine
Adress : Irongate House, 22-30 Duke's Place - EC3A 7LP London
The purpose of the present General Conditions is to stipulate all of the conditions of access and use for the Website accessible at the address www.studyexperience.fr.
Website Design/Photo Credits
Website developed by Mediakod
Photo credits identified on each photo of the website’s articles.
Access and use of the website accessible at the address www.studyexperience.fr (hereinafter the “Website”) imply tacit and unreserved acceptance of the present conditions by the User, in their latest online version.
“User(s)” are understood herein as any natural or legal persons connecting to or browsing the Website.
Description of the Website
- On the Website, STUDY EXPERIENCE provides information arranged according to themes concerning STUDY EXPERIENCE, its activities and the services it offers with regard to higher education stays abroad.
Although the Website provides detailed information concerning the various services offered by STUDY EXPERIENCE under the section “OUR SERVICES”, and in particular concerning the costs of these services, it is nevertheless not an e-commerce website enabling Users to order and pay online for products and/or services.
For any questions regarding the activities and products offered for sale by STUDY EXPERIENCE, to which Users do not find answers on the Website, Users are invited to contact STUDY EXPERIENCE using the contact details appearing at the top of this document.
Access and Availability
- Access to the Website is free, and provided on a continuous and permanent basis, except in the case of force majeure or events beyond the control of STUDY EXPERIENCE, and subject to possible breakdowns and to the technical, maintenance and updating operations necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
Additionally, due to the very nature of the Internet, STUDY EXPERIENCE cannot guarantee operation of the Website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- STUDY EXPERIENCE endeavours to offer Users, on the Website, the most reliable and qualitative information available.
STUDY EXPERIENCE does not however guarantee that the information provided on the Website is accurate, up-to-date or exhaustive, or that the aforementioned information complies with the use that the Users intend to make of it.
Consequently, Users acknowledge that they are solely responsible for using this information.
STUDY EXPERIENCE therefore cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage suffered by Users or by third parties that may arise from the information provided on the Website and, more generally, from browsing and using the Website.
Furthermore, STUDY EXPERIENCE does not in any way monitor the websites linked to the Website by hypertext links, and declines all responsibility relating to these websites and to the content found on them.
- All data of any nature whatsoever, and in particular texts, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio or video clips, brands, software and characteristics of the STUDY EXPERIENCE website appearing on the Website are necessarily protected by copyright, trademark law and all other intellectual property rights, and belong to STUDY EXPERIENCE or to third parties having authorised STUDY EXPERIENCE to use them.
STUDY EXPERIENCE, in its capacity as publisher of the Website, grants Users a right of private, non-collective and non-exclusive use of the data referred to in Article 4.1.
Under these conditions, Users undertake not to reproduce, summarise, modify, alter or redistribute, without the prior express authorisation of STUDY EXPERIENCE, any text, title, application, software, logo, image, graph, brand, information or illustration, for any other use than strictly private, which excludes any representation for commercial purposes or mass redistribution.
The creation of any hypertext links from an Internet site to the Website must be subject to the express prior authorisation of STUDY EXPERIENCE. This authorisation may be withdrawn at any time by STUDY EXPERIENCE, without it having to justify its decision to withdraw it.
- STUDY EXPERIENCE reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms of the present conditions.
The new clauses shall govern all future relations between the parties, and the new version alone shall prevail between them.
The present General Conditions of Use are governed by French law, both for the rules of substance and for the rules of form, and the version in the French language alone is deemed authentic for the purposes of their interpretation.
Any disputes arising from the performance or interpretation of the provisions of the present contract oblige the parties to come together in an attempt to find an amicable solution to their dispute, before referring the matter to the relevant court.