- Spanish classes in full immersion
- Discover different regions of Spain and Latin America
- Small classes and affordable prices
Located in Spain and in Latin America, the school offers the possibility to learn Spanish in the best conditions. Don Quijote has been providing classes for 27 years and has been recognized by many international organisms. The school offers a great variety of programs allowing everyone to progress and achieve their learning objectives!
don Quijote Madrid, Enjoy Spanish!
The don Quijote language school in Madrid is housed in the lower 3 floors of a historic building with its facilities spread throughout 1,800 square meters. The building was r...
The school offers five Spanish language courses:
- The intensive program: 20 hours of weekly classes in small groups (10 people max). Students can start any Monday of the year; the course is open to all levels.
- The super intensive program: This program includes 30 hours of language classes and five hours of cultural studies each week. It is open to people who already have an intermediary level and wish to progress even more.
- Conversation classes: This course is directed at people who already have a good command of the Spanish grammar and who wish to gain in confidence when speaking. The classes combine two hours of conversation each day followed by a class on Hispanic culture. Students are invited to keep practicing outside of class.
- Part-time course: Directed at those wishing to combine free time with Spanish classes. Students study for two hours each day and can use their free time to travel or to take part in activities.
- Spanish for 50+: It’s never too late to learn Spanish! The school offers a special program for seniors. Classes are in small groups and focus on all aspects of the language while also including conversation classes and debates.
The school also offers a lot of activities to discover the local culture: flamenco, cooking, scuba diving, dance, tango, kitesurf, music, salsa, and many more.
Learn Spanish everywhere in the world
The school offers a lot of different destinations in Spain, and in Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Peru, Dominican Republic, and Colombia.
Prices vary according to schools and destinations but remain affordable. Students generally stay with local families or in student halls with other students.
For more information on destinations and prices, please contact a member of the Study Experience team.